<-!->

Home About Beauty Fashion Lifestyle Shop Image Map

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Tarte Amazonian Clay BB Tinted Moisturizer



Recently I was looking for a new foundation. As I wandered around I knew I wanted something paraben free and I always go for something with medium coverage. I ran across this Tarte Amazonian Clay BB tinted moisturizer and decided to try it out on my hand because I know BB creams vary a lot in how much coverage they provide. Once I swatched it I liked the color (they had a good color selection, by the way) and it seemed to have decent coverage so I went ahead and purchased it.

Unfortunately once I got it home and tried it out on my face it wasn't what I was looking for. My skin is very fair and while my skin has been healing, I have leftover acne marks and on my face this product barely provided any coverage at all. I know it's a tinted moisturizer, but the texture seemed like it would have provided a bit more coverage. I did wear it with some concealer and it was nice, just not what  I need day to day.

If you are looking for something with light coverage that is free of some of those more harmful ingredients this might be up your alley! Let me know what you thought of this if you've tried it or what your favorite foundation has been lately :)

Instagram Twitter Pinterest Google+ Image Map

2 comments:

  1. I tried this and wasn't that impressed either. But I do feel ike its a good product for the right person.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I wasn't the only one. I really wanted to like it! Just not for me :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...